For more than 100 years LexisNexis has provided world-class content and leading-edge technology to those who advance commerce, society and justice. Practical Guidance is based on this legacy of understanding the needs of legal practitioners and pursuing the rule of law.
- Banking & Finance
- Dispute Resolution
- In-house Advisor
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personal Injury NSW
- Personal Injury Qld
- Personal Injury Vic
- Personal Property Securities
- Social Justice
- Work Health & Safety
- For Law Firms
- For In-house
- Meet the Authors
- Why Practical Guidance
- What's Included
Why should you choose
- Practical Guidance was established in 2011 by LexisNexis, a company backed by over a century of service to the legal community.
- It is the most extensive practical law solution in Australia, covering 24 practice area modules.
- With Practical Guidance, you can get started on new legal matters with the confidence that the content reflects the latest developments in law and is authored by leading Australian legal experts.
- You’ll find fast answers from an intuitive interface, organised around your workflow:
✓ guidance notes
✓ ready-made forms and checklists
✓ handy tools and toolkits
✓ primary law
✓ seamless links to deeper research within Lexis Advance.
Now you can focus on legal strategy while LexisNexis provides the foundations.
See how Practical Guidance can change the way you work.
- Save time - Use guidance notes to your advantage.
- Start on point - Get straight to the answer with relevant information in one place.
- Speed up the process - Tools and checklists step you through pertinent processes, while forms and precedents help you produce fast and accurate documents.
- Stay informed - Latest legal updates alert you to changes in your areas of practice.
- Delve deeper - Direct links to LexisNexis commentary products and primary law.
What’s new with Practical Guidance?
The team behind the solution work tirelessly to bring you the best practical law solution in Australia. Learn more about our recent developments.
The experts behind Practical Guidance
LexisNexis’ author model is the ‘best of both worlds’; our industry-experienced in-house Legal Writers partner with respected practitioners from leading Australian law firms, to bring you reassuringly authoritative and current content.
Meet the team behind some of the most dynamic legal practice areas.
Don’t settle for less than the best.
Every day, more than five million legal, risk management, corporate, government, law enforcement, tax, accounting and academic professionals in over 100 countries on six continents rely on LexisNexis to inform their decisions.
LexisNexis is part of RELX Group, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. LexisNexis helps customers to achieve their goals in more than 175 countries, across six continents, with over 10,000 employees.