Improve efficiency and increase productivity by saving 75% of research time with access to Caselex’s merger control intelligence
Merger control at your fingertips
Unique market definitions
More than 5000 competition lawyers from over 100 law firms and competition authorities globally have relied on Caselex to craft merger strategy with the benefit of international precedents
Know you've covered international precedents by accessing Caselex's comprehensive database of merger decisions, with concise summaries of market definitions and remedies in English
Advise on merger strategy with the confidence that you've identified competition law regulators' market definition and merger remedy decisions, enabling compelling and timely submissions
Experience the Caselex difference and reduce uncertainty with access to the latest and most relevant decisions, while safeguarding the reputation of your firm
Tired of dedicating excessive time to researching competition law authority websites for market definitions and remedies?
Elevate predictability, identify risk patterns and incorporate insights from global precedents, enabling you to plan and respond effectively.REQUEST A DEMO
Experience the Caselex difference
Global market definitions
Access, identify, and understand market definitions drawn from merger control decisions of 62 Competition Authorities
- Decisions from 62 Competition Authorities around the world
- Database of over 100,000 market definitions
- Captures over 23,000 merger control and abuse of dominance decisions
Provides access to English summaries of remedies accepted by 62 Competition Authorities
- Captures over 2000 conditionally cleared merger control decisions
- Find key precedents from Competition Authority precedents of competition concerns and accepted remedies
- Safely plan ahead by identifying likely anti-competitive concerns
Effortlessly navigate and enjoy a seamless user experience
- State-of-the-art functionalities including powerful search engine
- Interactive transaction timelines with options to file share and annotate findings
- Highlights links between transactions, investigation phases and cross-referred decisions
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
Caselex helps to get the deal through
We would spend days finding the same information we can find in one hour with Caselex.
Caselex fills a very specific gap in merger control law knowledge. It is highly appreciated and substantially used by our competition lawyers.
Caselex has introduced a level of efficiency and speed to the practice of merger control that was missing for decades.
Caselex is the spider in the merger web, capturing any transactions of significance that may affect our clients' business and that we should know of allowing us to respond appropriately whenever needed.