Make your strongest argument with research and productivity tools for barristers that give you online access to up-to-date, trusted authoritative content.
LexisNexis Barrister Solutions
Build your strongest case in less time so you can look your best in court. Request a demo today.
Complimentary 30-minute webinars for members of the Bar
Achieve and maintain your competitive advantage and find that one case faster with our forthcoming webinar.
Dissecting CaseBase® for ruthlessly efficient results
- Discover a workflow used by advanced researchers in the industry
- Understand the algorithm which drives Lexis Advance
- Identify the new search features on Lexis Advance
- Learn how apply advanced filters to generate great search results.
4:30 - 5:00pm
Build your strongest case, faster
Whether you're new to the Bar or are a seasoned hand, these research and productivity tools can help you to look your best in court.
Because you don't have time to second guess your research
Lexis Advance® is a feature-rich search tool which gives you a current, comprehensive view of the legal landscape from sources like
- CaseBase® Case Citator, containing over 700,000 cases.
- LawNow PlusTM Legislation Citator.
- Halsbury's Laws of Australia
- Unreported Judgments, containing over 330,000 cases.
- Civil Procedure references from all Australian states and territories.
Lexis Red® gives you effortless control over your eBooks and looseleaf subscription services from the convenience of your iPad, laptop or desktop, without wifi.
Now you can instantly search and annotate your trusted references like Australian Encyclopaedia of Forms & Precedents and Halsbury’s Laws of Australia, as well as your hand-picked selection of titles.
And if you love to keep your book shelf looking good, shop at the LexisNexis eStore for Black and Silver titles, Annotated Collections and specialised topic books.
Lexis Draft® is a convenient document drafting solution that enables you to create accurate, clear and error-free documents for your clients. Without leaving Microsoft® Word, you can review citations and access your research within Lexis Advance® using a convenient toolbar, checking for inconsistencies and identifying areas of concern.