With these research and productivity solutions at your fingertips, you’ll build a robust case in less time.
LexisNexis Barrister Solutions
Build your strongest case faster. Request a free trial today.
Build your strongest case, faster
Whether you're new to the Bar or are a seasoned hand, these research and productivity solutions can help you to look your best in court.
Join a webinar with our Client Experience and Learning Consultants from your desk and see, hear and ask questions as they go.
- Dissecting CaseBase for ruthlessly efficient results
- Bang for your buck - Customising your Lexis Advance to make it work for you
- The ideal workflow in 3 steps: 60 minutes on using Lexis Advance, Draft & Red to improve your efficiency
You don’t have time to second guess your research
From simple search to analysis and insight, the powerful intelligence of Lexis Advance® gives you a current, comprehensive view of the legal landscape.
Lexis Advance provides exactly what you need with a single subscription, including trusted sources like
- CaseBase® Case Citator, containing over 700,000 cases.
- LawNow PlusTM Legislation Citator.
- Halsbury's Laws of Australia
- Unreported Judgments, containing over 330,000 cases.
- Civil Procedure references from all Australian states and territories.
Lexis Red® gives you effortless control over your eBooks and looseleaf subscription services from the convenience of your iPad, laptop or desktop, without wifi.
And if you love to keep your book shelf looking good, shop at the LexisNexis eStore for Black and Silver titles, Annotated Collections and specialised topic books.
Lexis Draft® is a convenient document drafting solution that enables you to create accurate, clear and error-free documents for your clients. Without leaving Microsoft® Word, you can review citations and access your research within Lexis Advance® using a convenient toolbar, checking for inconsistencies and identifying areas of concern.