See what’s included below
What is included in Practical Guidance?
- Banking & Finance
- Dispute Resolution
- In-house Advisor
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personal Injury NSW
- Personal Injury Qld
- Personal Injury Vic
- Personal Property Securities
- Social Justice
- Work Health & Safety
- For Law Firms
- For In-house
- Meet the Authors
- Why Practical Guidance
- What's Included
What is included in Practical Guidance
Practical Guidance provides all the content, tools and connectivity that you need to work smarter, faster and with confidence.
Explore some of Australia’s leading practioners favourites:
Practically focused content guiding you through key processes relevant to the matter, task or issue at hand. Our Guidance Notes break down and distil complex legal concepts to quickly get you to the answers you need. Get better insights in less time with embedded practice tips and references to leading cases and legislative provisions at the point of relevance.
Template agreements, clauses, deeds, letters, notices, orders, resolutions and more. Our precedents help you craft better documents more quickly and confidently. Supported by introductory notes which give context to the precedent and identify related content that may help you draft more efficiently and effectively. Many precedents include drafting notes as well as optional and alternative clauses to aid in drafting and customising your documents and to provide guidance for negotiation.
Our precedents offering includes documents developed specifically for Practical Guidance, as well as access to a curated selection of precedents from other leading LexisNexis products.
Never miss a step again. We’ve got your back with a wide range of checklists to support and streamline your workflow, including:
- Action Point checklists will guide you through the critical steps in your transaction or process
- Client checklists can assist you in gathering all the essential information you need from your client
- Decision checklists will help you determine the best outcome based off various considerations and legal requirements
- Workflow checklists guide you through more complex scenarios and lead to different conclusions
Our checklists will provide links back to our Guidance Notes at critical points to ensure you have all the information you need, every step of the way.
Get better outcomes for your clients using Practical Guidance Tools: quick reference guides, calculators, comparators, automated templates and filtering tools, that speed up workflow, improve productivity and assist lawyers to work faster and smarter.
Stay up to date with our practice area specific news updates covering key cases, legislative reforms and changes to practise, drafted by our expert author team.
Practice Area Round-Up fortnightly emails for selected practice areas also provide news highlights and key calendar dates straight to your inbox:
How Practical Guidance can change the way you work.
- Save time - Use significant time saving to increase billings or develop new business.
- Start on point - Get straight to the answer with relevant information in one place.
- Speed up the process - Tools and checklists step you through pertinent processes, while forms and precedents help you produce fast and accurate documents.
- Stay informed - Latest legal updates alert you to changes in your areas of practice.
- Delve deeper - Direct links to LexisNexis commentary products and primary law.