Delivering the information you need to make your next great decision.
For over 100 years, LexisNexis has delivered best-in-class legal content, data and analytics from the leading minds in the profession. Designed to transform the way you conduct legal research, Lexis Advance gets you the answers you need, powered by the content you rely on, faster than ever before.
- Superior coverage and integration - LexisNexis' suite of primary law titles provides access to legislation and case law from all 9 Australian jurisdictions from a single search box. Rich linking, superior functionality and new features exclusive to Lexis Advance form a fully integrated user experience that matches your workflow. Benefit from seamless access to:
- Pacific's largest and most current case citator, CaseBase® Case Citator.
- LawNow Plus™ Legislation Citator, the all-new complete legislation solution delivering comprehensive coverage of full text legislation with a fully-integrated legislation citator.
- Unreported Judgments, containing over 283,500 decisions and updated daily.
- Australian Law Reports®, the only single source of reported High Court, Federal Court and state and territory decisions from all 9 jurisdictions.
- Authoritative, practical and current - Our range of commentary and annotated legislation publications are written and maintained by experts. Relied on by everyone from beginners to specialists, these titles provide guidance, reflect the latest changes, and give advice on the implications. View our legal research catalogue.
- Cut through the noise and stay up-to-date - Must-have current awareness newsletters that ensure you stay abreast of what the experts are saying in your area of law. Covering 24 subject areas, our experts study the latest developments in case law and legislation to extract the practical legal implications so you don't have to. View our range of newsletters.
- Find the precedent you need - With over 5,200 non-litigious legal forms and precedents in more than 100 legal subject areas, covering all Australian jurisdictions, Australian Encyclopaedia of Forms & PrecedentsTM will save you time and effort in running your legal matters. You can specify bundles of forms and precedents from a wide range of practice Areas. View the full suite of practice area bundles.
- Grow your expertise - With access to trusted research grouped by Practice Areas, you can focus on what matters most. Our Practice Area Collections are designed to match your areas of expertise and include the most recently released titles, so you have the most up to date information at your fingertips. View the full list of LexisNexis Practice Area Collections.
What's in it for you?