Industrial Law New South Wales provides an up-do-date, comprehensive coverage of Industrial Relations Law in NSW. Its exclusive focus on the NSW jurisdiction makes a unique offering in the market.
The single volume service, currently authored by barrister Ian Latham, includes:
- Thorough introduction to Industrial Relations in NSW.
- Detailed and extensive annotations of the Industrial Relations Act 1996, broken down into Chapters for ease of navigability.
- Extensive practical and procedural guidance for practitioners including a full extract of the Industrial Relations Commission Rules 2009 as well as full extracts of the Practice Directions relating to the Industrial Relations Commission.
This service also extracts:
- Anti-Discrimination Act 1977;
- Annual Holidays Act 1944;
- Annual Holiday Regulation 2011;
- Building and Construction Industry Long Service Payments Act 1986;
- Building and Construction Industry Long Service Payments Regulation 2011
- Building and Construction Industry Long Service Payments Order No 34 of 2000;
- Employees Liability Act 1991
- Employment Protection Act 1982;
- Employment Protection Regulation 2001;
- Essential Services Act 1988;
- Apprenticeship and Traineeship Act 2001;
- Apprenticeship and Traineeship Regulation 2010;
- Long Service Leave Act 1955;
- Long Service Leave Regulation 2011
- Transport Appeal Boards Act 1980;
- Workers Compensation Act 1987 (Extracts) (Annotated).
Industrial Law New South Wales is an essential reference for legal practitioners, industrial advocates and consultants, industrial and employer organisations and government departments.
The service is currently available in loose-leaf, online and on LexisNexis Red.
|Author||McCallum, R; Trew, J; Latham L
|Subject Area||Industrial & Employment Law
|Updates||1 looseleaf volume; approx 3 updates per year; charged annually.
|Updates||Online; Updated as developments require.