Katerina Peiros is an accredited specialist in Wills & Estates in Victoria (LIV). She practises exclusively in all aspects of succession law. She is the principal of Hartwell Legal, a Melbourne-based boutique practice.
Katerina has a regular “Successful Succession” column in the Taxation in Australia Journal. She has written widely and presents at conferences. She is a member of the Succession Law Committee at the LIV.
Katerina is a member of the worldwide Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners (STEP), the Tax Institute and the Wills & Estates Study Group at the Law Institute of Victoria.
- Estate Planning, Business Succession Planning
- Legalisation of euthanasia to come into effect in Victoria, Legalwise
- Accountants as executors: does it add up?
Katerina has presented at various forums on a wide variety of topics including:
- Duties of Solicitors towards will-maker clients
- Distribution of deceased estates
Professional Organisations & Memberships
- member of the Law Institute of Victoria study group on Wills & Estates
- member of STEP, a worldwide association of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- affiliate member of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- member of the Succession Law Committee for Victoria
|Areas of expertise|
|Bachelor of Law and Science (Psychology) (Monash University)|
|Principal of Hartwell Legal|