Practice Area: Succession
Description: Estate Planning is a comprehensive online guide drawing together the legal and financial expertise required to develop informed strategies on wealth and asset management. Whether you are a lawyer, financial planner, accountant or trustee, the depth of commentary in this tool enriches your perspective on the issues and procedures involved.
Written by industry experts and updated in line with legal and regulatory changes, with Estate Planning you can be sure of offering authoritative and up-to-date expert advice to your clients.
Your subscription to Estate Planning:
- Keeps you up-to-date with coverage of recent developments in estate planning law and regulation
- Offers multi-disciplinary guidance on legal issues, tax, superannuation, accounting, and finance
- Gives you the benefit of expert knowledge in this complex field
- Adds value at each step of the way with examples, case studies, checklists and precedents
- Saves time with key summaries in each chapter
|Publication category||Analytical subscription service – annual|
|Formats available||Online, digital via Lexis Red|
|Key content||Commentary, Cases, Forms and Precedents|
|Authors||Robert Monahan, John Dymond, Brian Hor, Katerina Peiros, Andrew Smyth, Millie Telan|