This section includes updates to LexisNexis products and services including:
- Halbury's Laws of Australia™
- Australian Encyclopedia of forms and Precedents™
- Reports and Journals
What's New Updates
What's New April 2012
What's New June 2012
What's New August 2012
What's New October 2012
Halsbury’s Laws of Australia™
New online links to analytical products
- You now have the ability to directly link from Halsbury's Laws of Australia (HLA) to other LexisNexis AU products such as Australian Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents; Cross on Evidence; Australian Family Law; Ritchies Uniform Civil Procedure NSW; Ford's Principles of Corporation Law; and Local Government Planning & Environment NSW. This will be enabled by the end of 2012.
- During 2013, Halsbury's Laws of Australia editors, in conjunction with authors, will identify and create content in HLA to link to those services. Additional LexisNexis AU products will be linked as they are published. This will make HLA a starting point when conducting legal research, with interlinked online content facilitating a seamless search process.
New online updater for cases and legislation
- By the end of 2012, Halsbury's Laws of Australia will remove all Australian Current Law Reporter, Australian Current Law Legislation and Statutes Annotations links. In its place, will be inserted additional relevant cases or legislation. The references will have direct links to CaseBase® and LawNow. This increases the currency of the paragraphs and will reduce your research time.
Improved online visual presentation and functionality enhancements
The following enhancements have been made to the Federal Statute Annotations, NSW Statute Annotations, Victoria Statute Annotations and Queensland Legislation Case Annotations to allow you to access your research quicker and identify the relevant information easily:
- Annotations have been added to the LawNow express search
- Visibility of existing Statutes Annotations has been improved, with links to Halsbury's Laws of Australia
- The links to LawNow and Casebase from Statutes Annotations have been improved
- Spacing has been increased and a clearer definition has been added to online sections