Occupational Health and Safety NSW
Practice Area: Employment Law, Work Health and Safety Law
Description: Occupational Health and Safety Law New South Wales is a two-volume loose-leaf service that provides extensive coverage of the legal framework for Work Health and Safety in NSW. This service includes:
- A detailed introduction to the history of Occupational Health and Safety in NSW
- Detailed and expansive annotations of the Work Health and Safety Act 2011.
- Informative summaries of work health and safety decisions.
- Comprehensive practical and procedural guidance for practitioners, including the extraction of key provisions of the Industrial Relations Commission Rules 2009 and the Uniform Civil Procedure Rules 2005, as well as the inclusion of forms relevant to the practice area.
- Detailed commentary on the civil liabilities and common law duties placed on persons in control of a business or undertaking in relation to Occupational Health and Safety
- The inclusion of relevant Historical Provisions, such as the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2000 and the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations 2001, with detailed annotations.
- A list of available Industry Codes of Practice.
This service is a valuable resource for legal practitioners, advocates and consultants, industrial and employer organisations and government departments working in working in Work Health and Safety in New South Wales
|Publication category||Analytical subscription service – annual|
|Formats available||Online, digital via Lexis Red, hardcopy looseleaf|
|Key content||Legislation, Annotated Legislation, Commentary and Cases|
|Related resources||National Work Health and Safety|
Workers compensation NSW
Workers compensation WA
Workplace law – Fair Work
Industrial Law NSW
Industrial Law Queensland
Employment Law Bulletin
|How to subscribe||Please contact Sales.Enquiries@lexisnexis.com.au for more information.|
|Free trial||Please contact Sales.Enquiries@lexisnexis.com.au for more information.|