John Anthony Voyage
John Voyage is an accredited specialist in Personal Injury Law and is the head of the National Road Accident Injuries department at Maurice Blackburn.
He was a national and state convenor of the Road Accident Special Interest Groups of the Australian Lawyers Alliance for 3 years and has been the Chair of the Transport Accident Committee of the Law Institute of Victoria for more than 10 years.
John is a founding member of the TAC/LIV/ALA legal liaison group and was one of the co-authors of the Transport Accident Act Protocols, which have been used throughout Australia and in other nations, as the stand out example of dispute avoidance and dispute resolution.
He was admitted to practice as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria 1980 and recognised as a Personal Injury Law Accredited Specialist in 1993.
Publications and Editorial Contacts
Awards & Recognition
Law Institute of Victoria Service Award
- Legalwise seminar: Recent Trends in TAC 22/03/12
- Law Institute of Victoria: Essentials in TAC Law 05/07/11
- VMA General Practice Training: Medico/Legals in Practice 3/10/10
- Leo Cussen Institute: Recent Developments in Transport Accident Law 7/9/11
- Leo Cussen Institute: Personal Injuries Update 26/7/10
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- American Association for Justice
|Bachelor of Science|
|Bachelor of Laws|
|Maurice Blackburn Lawyers|
|Tel: (03) 9605 2770|