LexisNexis is a leading quality provider of professional development solutions with a practical legal focus.
Each professional development program is extensively researched by our legally qualified producers utilising the publishing, research and business information arms of LexisNexis. LexisNexis Professional Development provides conferences, forums, seminars and training days on the latest developments in Australian law and the practical implications of ongoing changes in your practice area. We equip legal professionals, corporate and government leaders and business managers with the knowledge, analytical skills and business acumen needed to excel in today’s competitive world.
Key benefits of attending a LexisNexis event:
- In-depth, topical conferences featuring expert national and international speakers
- The latest developments from leading names in practice, law and business
- Practical insights on the most relevant legal issues as they relate to business
- The opportunity to discuss with and learn from expert speakers and fellow delegates
- A high quality cost-effective professional development solution
All of our events attract CLE/CPD points. In some states you can claim one unit for each hour of attendance, not including refreshment breaks. You can also claim points for Conference Papers offered by LexisNexis.
For a summary of CLE/CPD points by state please refer to your state law society.