Workers Compensation Western Australia is a wholly unique offering providing comprehensive coverage of Workers Compensation in Western Australia. The service, originally authored by Robert Guthrie and currently updated by John Fiocco and Marco Anthony Tedeschi, includes:
• Extensive annotations to the Workers’ Compensation and Injury Management Act 1981 and Workers’ Compensation and Injury Management Regulations 1982.
• Full extracts of the Workers’ Compensation and Injury Management (Acts of Terrorism) Act 2001, Workers’ Compensation and Injury Management (Scale of Fees) Regulations 1998 and Workers’ Compensation and Injury Management (Acts of Terrorism) (Final Day) Regulations 2002.
• Extensive practical and procedural guidance for practitioners including comprehensive annotations to the Workers Compensation and Injury Management Arbitration Rule 2011 and the Workers Compensation and Injury Management Conciliation Rules 2011, in addition to an exhaustive chapter providing a number of practical resources, including relevant Practice Notes and Forms
• Updated Variations to the Prescribed Amount and other Workers Compensation payments
• Headnote extracts of key cases
This product is uniquely beneficial tool for legal practitioners, industrial advocates and consultants, insurers, industrial and employer organisations and government departments working in Workers Compensation in Western Australia.
This product is currently available in loose-leaf, online and on LexisNexis Red.
|Author||Fiocco, J; Tedeschi, M
|Subject Area||Industrial & Employment Law
|Updates||1 looseleaf volume; approx 3 updates per year plus bulletins; charge per issue
|Charging Method||Per Issue
|Publication Year ||1998
|Updates||Online; regularly updated; charged annually