Franchising Law and Practice provides comprehensive coverage of franchising and its administration in Australia. The service currently authored by Stephen Giles includes:
- Extensive annotations to the current Franchising Code of Conduct.
- Detailed comparative tables, providing a quick reference guide to recent legislative changes in Franchising Law.
- Detailed commentary on:
- The Nature and Regulation of Franchising
- Establishing a Franchise
- The Franchise Relationship
- Concluding the Franchise Relationship
- The Petroleum Industry and Franchising
- International Franchising
- Compliance and Responsibilities
- Extensive practical and procedural guidance for practitioners including a number of relevant forms and precedents, as well as ACCC Guidelines
This service also extracts:
- Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Extracts)
- Industrial Relations Act 1996 (NSW) (Extracts)
- Competition and Consumer (Industry Codes – Oil Code) Regulations 2006
Franchising Law and Practice is an essential reference tool for legal practitioners, consultants, industry experts and small business professionals.
The service is currently available in loose-leaf, online and on LexisNexis Red.
|Author||Giles, S; Redfern, M; Terry, A
|Subject Area||Business & Commercial Law
|Updates||1 looseleaf volume; approx 3 updates per year
|Publication Year ||2009
|Updates||Online; updated as developments require
|Publication Year ||2008