TotalPatent™ from LexisNexis
When it comes to global patent filing, patent infringement and patent licensing activities, you need a resource that provides you with the most comprehensive, precise, and dynamic patent research and retrieval system available anywhere. TotalPatent™ is the largest collection of enhanced patent data.
- Access to the extensive LexisNexis® patent database, including the full text from over 30 authorities, bibliographic and abstract data from over 100 authorities and access to Australian granted patent applications.
- With more than 50 million main patent families and over 85 million patent documents, TotalPatent offers access to the most comprehensive online collection of patent information in the world.
- The new TotalPatent™ Analytics feature allows you to visualize, compare and contrast your search results.
- LexisNexis Semantic Search is the most advanced semantic search available anywhere. It improves your search results by suggesting concepts that relate semantically to your search query. Semantic search is a feature unique to LexisNexis that allows you to review the suggested concepts, assign relative importance (weighting), eliminate concepts you don’t wish to use, or add more concepts of your own. It also provides linking to non-patent academic literature from a variety of sources, including Elsevier’s ScopusPreview.
- Depth of search – databases are searchable both in the language of publication and in English language machine translations, including Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Russian. TotalPatent™ also allows you to search Chinese and Japanese full-text collections in English.
- Ability to view highlighted hit terms and Key Words in Context (KWIC™).
- Value-added PDFs – searchable, bookmarked, multi-page and compressed PDFs for ease of searching and downloading.
- Over 300 searchable fields – the combination of unrivaled content and thorough indexing allows you to create complex or highly detailed searches.
- Citation mapping feature that allows you to view multiple relationship sites.
- Flexible views to help you make side-by-side comparisons.
- Search forms to help you with critical prior-art research, patent prosecution, researching infringements, identification of licensing opportunities or R&D.
- Download fast—with the ability to export patent data into Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheets, Microsoft® Word®, BizInt Smary Charts for Patents and other leading formats.
- Protect, develop, and maintain your IP assets. Improve the quality of your research and stay fully informed with easy access to the world's largest collection of searchable full-text and bibliographic information with images, citations, legal status, and patent family collections all in one place.
- Leave nothing to chance. Improve patent integrity and corporate confidence with double the full-text patent sources than any other provider. Access all major patent authorities around the globe - translated into English - to search, view and download the claims that make an invention patentable.
- Maximize IP asset revenue. Get the timely information you need to strengthen your patents and invalidate competitive threats for better business outcomes. TotalPatent™ will allow you to get more done at a lower cost.
- Understand your competitors and acquisition targets. Quickly understand what others are doing and make sound business decisions with a streamlined analysis process. Increase your competitive edge.
- Integrate seamlessly into your workflow—TotalPatent easily complements other LexisNexis® products, such as the PatentOptimizer™ software, the Patent Research Tasks page, Chisum on Patents, the REEDFAX® service, CourtLink®, and more.
- Structure work folders—save, organize, annotate and share personalised lists of patents.
- Download in bulk by importing key bibliographic fields quickly.
- The LexisNexis Toolbar enhances the speed and depth of your patent research. It can be used to immediately launch a search in other LexisNexis services for seamless access directly from TotalPatent to full text non-patent prior art sources, caselaw, expert commentary and analytical content, current news, and other sources on lexis.com®. Download the Toolbar now.
- 24/7 Specialist IP Support - speak to an intellectual property specialist on 0011-800-543-68621 (tollfree).
The LexisNexis Toolbar - enhance the speed and depth of your patent research