Tony is a Partner in HWL Ebsworth’s Commercial/Corporate Group. Tony graduated from the University of Sydney in 1989 and has practiced in the NT for 31 years.
Tony assists corporate and governmental clients in a broad range of commercial matters including acquisitions and disposal of substantial commercial, pastoral and other undertakings, land access matters, solar energy projects, property developments, construction and NT and local Government departments.
Tony has participated on a number of corporate boards including Hottest Sevens Rugby, NT Chamber of Commerce and Industry and various private corporations.
Tony is currently a member of the NT Health Governance and Assurance Committee to the Department of Health and Chairs the Diocese Finance Council of the Catholic Church in the Northern Territory.
Professional Organisations & Memberships
- HWL Ebsworth, Lawyers
- Law Society of the Northern Territory
- Law Council of Australia
- Property Council of Australia, NT Chapter
- NT Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Graduate and Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Department of Business - Business Innovation Support Initiative, Panel of Assessors
- Chair of the Finance Council of the Catholic Church of the Diocese of Darwin
- Committee Member of the Department of Health (NT) Regulatory Compliance and Assurance Group
|Areas of Expertise|
|Commercial / Corporate|
|Banking and Government|
Bachelor of Laws, Sydney University|
Diploma - Australian Institute of Company Directors Course
Associate Diploma of Legal Practice, St Leonards - College of Law
Admitted to the Supreme Courts of New South Wales and the Northern Territory of Australia
Admitted to the High Court of Australia
|Phone: +61 8 8943 0478|