Suzanne is the founder of Pinnacle TMS Pty Ltd, your Growth Protection Strategist and an #1 Amazon Best Selling Author of “Trademarking Your Business”.
With 20 years’ experience assisting clients such as Qantas, Southcorp Wines, SnapOn Tools, Toys R Us, Optus, Reed Publishing, Transfield and Chamberlain obtain registration of their brands and managing their trade mark portfolios worldwide, she knows what it takes to get brands protected.
Suzanne uses her experience and knowledge to:
- help business owners avoid business or product name identity theft by trademark registration of their brands in Australia and Internationally
- provide trade mark services, from initial research on a new brand, responding to examination reports through to trademark registration
- keep trade mark portfolios up to date by renewal, recording changes to ownership after assignment/ merger/ acquisition and recording trade mark owner's change of name with IP Australia
- provide due diligence trade mark searches and reports relating to IP when looking at the acquisition of a another business
Suzanne also files trade mark applications through the European Community and Madrid Protocol systems, working with overseas associates when necessary to achieve registration.
For 11+ years she has been running her boutique company, Pinnacle TMS Pty Ltd, specialising in Trade Marks and related work around the world.
- Pinnacle TMS Pty Ltd. www.pinnacletms.com.au
- LinkedIn: au.linkedin.com/in/suzanneharrington
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PinnacleTMS
Awards & Recognition
- #1 Amazon Best Selling Author of “Trademarking Your Business” http://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B00AMAN9WY
- 2014 Finalist Local Business Awards Sutherland
- 2019 Finalist Business Excellence Awards
Many speaking engagements with local business teams educating them on the pitfalls and benefits of Trade Marks
|Areas of expertise|
Trade Marks – both in Australia and overseas
Options & Strategy for trade mark registration needs; trade mark portfolio management.
|Trade Marks Search courses with the Australian Trade Marks Office|
|Mobile: 042 555 8867|