Commercial Law, Insolvency and Bankruptcy, Corporations LawQualifications
LLB(Hons) / BA (Major in Politics)
Bachelor of Laws (Hons First Class) (Melbourne)
Bachelor of Arts (Major in Politics) (Melbourne)
Aimee has been a Barrister at the Victorian Bar since 2012. She is a practical and commercial barrister, focussed on solving her clients' known problems, while keeping an eye to the broader risks and opportunities for her clients.
She gives advice, drafts documents, and appears in most areas of commercial law, and including:
- corporate insolvency and bankruptcy
- contractual disputes and commercial litigation
- Probate and TFM matters
- matters arising under the Corporations Act and the Incorporated Associations Reform Act
- corporate / regulatory offences and white collar crime
- debt recovery and enforcement of judgments
Before coming to the Bar, Aimee was employed as a solicitor at ASIC for over four years. She was also Associate to Justice Mandie in the Supreme Court trial division for three years, and prior to that was a Researcher for the Judges of the Court of Appeal for a year.