National Work Health and Safety
Practice Area: Employment law, Work Health & Safety Law
Description: National Work Health and Safety provides extensive coverage of work health and safety law across all commonwealth, state and territory jurisdictions following the process of harmonization which occurred in 2011. The two-volume service, written by a team of practice area experts, includes:
- Detailed annotations the Model Work Health and Safety Act including an extract of the Explanatory Memorandum.
- Full extracts of the Model Work Health and Safety Regulations.
- Complete details of available Codes of Practice.
- Complete National Policy and Guidance Materials.
- Comprehensive breakdown of jurisdictional variations to the Model Work Health and Safety legislation including comparative tables and extracts of relevant, differing provisions for each jurisdiction, as well as extensive commentary discussing the Practice and Procedure in each jurisdiction.
- Detailed comparative tables of the currently two un-harmonized jurisdictions; Victoria and Western Australia.
- Detailed case summaries broken down by jurisdiction.
This service is an indispensable resource for legal practitioners, advocates and consultants, industrial and employer organisations and government departments working in working in Work Health and Safety in Australia.
|Publication category||Analytical subscription service – annual|
|Formats available||Online, digital via Lexis Red, hardcopy looseleaf|
|Key content||Legislation, Annotated Legislation, Commentary, Cases|
|General Editor||Peter Rozen|
|Authors||Peter Rozen, Rick Manuel, David Cormack, Lisa Willson|
|Related resources||Occupational Health & Safety NSW|
Occupational Safety & Health WA
Employment Law Bulletin
Workplace Law Fair Work
Industrial Law NSW
Industrial Law Queensland
Workers Compensation NSW
Workers Compensation WA
Practical Guidance – WHS
Practical Guidance – Employment
|How to subscribe||Please contact Sales.Enquiries@lexisnexis.com.au for more information.|
|Free trial||Please contact Sales.Enquiries@lexisnexis.com.au for more information.|