Downloading and Installing Lexis Draft for Windows (v10.2.2.0)
- Ensure you have subscriptions to Lexis Advance and CaseBase Case Citator Online, and also meet the minimum Technical Requirements, before installing Lexis Draft.
- First uninstall Lexis Draft or Lexis for Microsoft Office if on your PC.
- Review our Technical Requirements & Installation Guide for guidance during the installation process.
- Review our Features Guide for guidance on utilising the benefits of Lexis Draft for Windows after installing.
For Lexis Draft for Office 365 (Mac & iPad users)
- Download "Lexis Draft AU" from our Microsoft AppSource page, by clicking "Get It Now".
- Click "Open in Word" from the Microsoft Office Store Launch page.
- Click "Open Word" when prompted.
- Click "Trust this add-in" in pane to the right in Microsoft Word.
- Click "Lexis Draft AU' add-in button on far-right within "Home" toolbar to start using Lexis Draft.
- Review our Features Guide for guidance on utilising the benefits of Lexis Draft for Office 365 after installing.