Industrial Law Queensland provides comprehensive, authoritative and accurate coverage of Industrial Relations in Queensland. Authored by barrister Kenneth Watson, the service includes:
• Detailed and expansive annotations of the Industrial Relations Act 1999 and Industrial Relations Regulation 2011.
• Extensive practical and procedural guidance for practitioners including comprehensive annotations to the Industrial Relations (Tribunals) Rules 2011, in addition to an exhaustive chapter providing a number of practical resources, including relevant Practice Notes. The chapter also provides step-by step guidance on how to conduct a number of industrial law matters.
• Detailed commentary on the conduct of Workers Compensation proceedings under the Worker’s Compensation and Rehabilitation Act 2003.
• Commentary on the conduct of Public Service appeals, under the Public Service Act 2008.
• Headnote extracts of key cases in Industrial Relations and Workers Compensation.
The service also extracts the following relevant legislation:
• Holidays Act 1983;
• Anti-Discrimination Act 1991 (Extracts);
• Building and Construction Industry (Portable Long Service Leave) Act 1991;
• Building and Construction Industry (Portable Long Service Leave) Regulations 2013;
• Trading and (Allowable Hours) Act 1990;
• Trading (Allowable Hours) Regulation 2014;
• Education (General Provisions) Act 2006 (Extracts);
• Child Employment Act 2006;
• Child Employment Regulation 2006;
• Public Interest Disclosure Act 2010.
This service is an indispensable tool for legal practitioners, industrial advocates and consultants, industrial and employer organisations and government departments working in Queensland industrial relations.
The service is currently available in loose-leaf, online and on LexisNexis Red.
|Author||Kenneth F Watson, B Com LLB
|Subject Area||Industrial & Employment Law
|Updates||Consolidated volumes and supplement
|Charging Method||Per Issue
|Update||Online; regularly updated; charged annually