A Customisable Workflow Solution
Lexis Visualfiles™ is a powerful workflow solution that dramatically increase your profitability, productivity and client satisfaction by optimising efficiencies through the automation and streamlining of processes and tasks.
This flexible easy-to-use solution, coupled with LexisNexis’ unrivalled experience, delivers a system that will support your organisation’s ambitions today and in the future.
By choosing Lexis Visualfiles, you will:
- Streamline access to systems and information to provide authorized users with a full 360° view of all files, at all times and simultaneously.
- Maximise operational efficiency with access to real time business performance and work load reporting, providing complete visibility to key stakeholders
- Reduce cost and increase security through Lexis Visualfiles’ fully integrated document management repository, which allows users to easily file and retrieve matter related correspondence both quickly and seamlessly.
- Achieve accuracy and improve productivity through automation of document assembly, data entry and even the most complex business processes.
- Gain complete flexibility with the Lexis Visualfiles Rapid Application Development toolkit that enables users to define, control, monitor and automate the flow of business processes.
- Have confidence in a trusted solution, created by an international leader in the legal market and workflow solutions, and used by top tier firms, corporate and government departments.
Read the success stories of other organisations that have benefited from a Visualfiles solution:
- Sparke Helmore
- Crown Law
- Legal Aid Commission of Tasmania
- Lambeth Council
- Warwickshire County Council Legal Services
Visualfiles makes managing files so easy. Dates are never missed and all the precedents are all in one place. I have used other packages before and Visualfiles is by far the easiest and user friendly program to use. I would recommend this package to every company.
— Laura Comacchio, Sparke Helmore
Our primary aim in the decision to use Lexis Visualfiles was to improve the quality of our work and therefore the quality of service to our clients
— Paul Davey, Crown Law