Mills Workers Compensation New South Wales provides comprehensive, authoritative and current coverage of Workers Compensation in NSW. The service, currently updated by Thady Blundell, includes:
- Extensive annotations of the Workers Compensation Act 1987 and the Workers Compensation Regulation 2010.
- Comprehensive coverage of Workplace Injury Management, with detailed annotations of the Workplace Injury Management and Compensation Act 1998.
- Comprehensive and authoritative coverage of the Dust Diseases legislation, including;
- Fully extracted and annotated Dust Disease Tribunal Act 1989;
- Dust Diseases Tribunal Regulation 2013;
- Fully extracted Dust Diseases Tribunal (Standard Presumptions – Apportionment) Order 2007;
- Fully extracted and annotated Dust Diseases Tribunal Rules 1990;
- Fully extracted and annotated Workers Compensation (Dust Diseases) Act 1942;
- Fully extracted Workers Compensation (Dust Diseases) Regulation 2013;
- Extracts of the relevant provisions of the Workers Compensation Act 1987;
- Relevant extracts of the Law Reform (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1944 and the Law Reform (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1946.
- Extensive practical and procedural guidance for practitioners, including comprehensive annotations to the Workers Compensation Commission Rules 2011, exhaustive procedural tables and the inclusion of relevant practice directions and forms.
- Up-to-date WorkCover Benefits Guide and Cost and Fees Schedules.
This product is a crucial resource for legal practitioners, industrial advocates and consultants, industrial and employer organisations and government departments working in Workers Compensation in New South Wales.
This product is available in loose-leaf, online and on LexisNexis Red.
|Author||Blundell, T A
|Subject Area||Industrial & Employment Law
|Updates||1 looseleaf volume; approx 4 updates per year; charged annually.
|Publication Year ||1987
|Updates||Online; Updated as developments require.
|Publication Year ||1998