LexisNexis Unreported Judgments have kept lawyers abreast the latest developments in Australian case law for many years. Containing over 237,200 decisions, the full text of the judgments are easily available for printing, downloading and emailing.
Seamless access from other LexisNexis online publications, including CaseBase Case Citator, Halsbury's Laws of Australia, Australian Current Law Online, and more, makes LexisNexis Unreported Judgments your ultimate research companion.
Unreported Judgments Online are updated thrice daily, with the Unreported Judgments Notifier, a daily service included in the subscription, delivering the latest decisions as they are handed down by the courts and received by LexisNexis straight to your desktop.
Unreported Judgments have now been enhanced to include:
- A complete collection of High Court cases from 1903 to current
- Coverage of Fair Work Australia cases from 2002 to current
|Subject Area||Legal Reference and Research
|Updates||Online; Updated thrice daily, as developments require; charged annually
Full text of the decisions from the:
- High Court
- Federal Court
- Supreme Courts of all Australian States and Territories
- Land & Environment (NSW)
- Federal Magistrates Court
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal
- Family Court
- Fair Work Australia
- NSW Administrative Decisions Tribunal
- Takeovers Panel
- District Court NSW (selected cases)
- District Court WA (selected cases)
- District Court of SA (selected cases)
For more information on LexisNexis Unreported Judgments Online
, or other LexisNexis products:
For more detailed information about LexisNexis Unreported Judgments, including scope, coverage, frequency of publication, catchwords & headnotes, and trial access, please visit the Unreported Judgments information page on our Customer Support Centre.