Product Liability Australia comprehensively covers all areas of Product Liability in Australia. The service includes extensive commentary, written originally by Dr Ellen Beerworth, and currently updated by Peter Holloway, on:
- Theories of Liability
- Product Defects
- Marketing Defects
- Government Regulation of Products and Services
- Defences to Liability
- Remedies and Penalties
- Product Liability Risk Management.
The service also includes relevant legislative extracts from both Commonwealth and State jurisdictions, including:
- Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth),
- Sale of Goods Act 1923 (NSW),
- Goods Act 1958 (Vic),
- Sale of Goods Act 1896 (Qld),
- Sale of Goods Act 1895 (WA),
- Sale of Goods Act 1895 (SA),
- Sale of Goods Act 1896 (Tas),
- Sale of Goods Act 1954 (ACT),
- Sale of Goods Act 1972 (NT).
The service also extracts a number of Directives & Policy documents published by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Product Liability Australia essential reference for legal practitioners, consultants, in-house counsel and small- to- large business professionals
The service is currently available in loose-leaf, online and on LexisNexis Red.
|Subject Area||Product Liability
|Updates||2 looseleaf volumes.
|Publication Year ||1995
|Updates||Online; regularly updated.