Designed to match the way you work, LexisNexis Practical Guidance is like having your own specialist legal practitioner on your desktop. With this kind of support you can cut costs, save time and focus on profitable client work and developing new business.
There is a home page for each practice area that contains all the essential resources you need. The information has been chosen and compiled by our expert team of practitioners, so you can be sure it’s definitive and current.
Your subscription to LexisNexis Practical Guidance gives you access to:
· Practical Legal Overviews
· Guidance Notes
· Commentary excerpts from LexisNexis titles
What does LexisNexis Practical Guidance - Family Law include?
· 125+ guidance notes
· 38+ legal topic overviews
· Access to dozens of precedents written by our expert authors and sourced from other leading LexisNexis publications such as Australian Family Law and The Australian Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents
What sources are referenced?
· Australian Family Law
· The Australian Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents
· Halsbury’s Laws of Australia
· LawNow Legislation
· Family Law Reports
· Unreported Judgments
What topics are covered?
· Divorce and nullity
· Dispute resolution and settlement
· Maintenance and support
· Financial agreements
· Urgent orders
Click here to view the online demonstration
|Author||Watts McCray and the team of Legal Editors at LexisNexis
|Subject Area||Family Law
|Updates||As developments emerge
|Publication Year ||2011