Expert analysis and opinion on current changes and developments affecting the insolvency industry.
This newsletter provides topical articles on the Corporations Act 2001, Bankruptcy Act 1966 and other laws which impact the insolvency and bankruptcy industry. Opinion and analysis are provided on industry developments and legislation, as well as regulation and policy from the regulators, in article and case note form. Issues also contain a legislation, regulator and industry news digest.
Presenting a diversity of opinions from experts in the field, Insolvency Law Bulletin primarily covers Australian developments, but also addresses important international developments which affect Australian companies, keeping insolvency professionals and accountants in touch with insolvency and bankruptcy law as it impacts on companies and legislative and regulatory changes.
- Jason Harris, Associate Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Technology Sydney
- Dr Christopher Symes, Professor, School of Law, The University of Adelaide
- Anthony Lo Surdo SC, 12 Wentworth Selborne Chambers
- David Richardson, Partner, HWL Ebsworth
- Orla McCoy, Partner, Clayton Utz
- Peter F Agardy, Barrister, Owen Dixon Chambers West
- Wendy Jacobs, Partner, Russells
- Lionel Meehan, Partner, Ashurst Australia
- Philip Pan, Partner, King & Wood Mallesons
- Dr Garry Hamilton, Partner, Minter Ellison
- David John, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Stephen Mullette, Principal — Insolvency & Restructuring Group, Matthews Folbigg Lawyers
- Founding Editor and regular contributor, Michael Murray, Legal Director of ARITA
Topics regularly covered
- Winding up strategies
- Trusts and creditors trusts
- Tax and liquidation
- Litigation funding
- Compliance issues
- Implications flowing from insolvency cases
For editorial queries contact email@example.com.
|Subject Area||Insolvency & Bankruptcy
|Updates||10 issues per year
|Format||Hardcopy and online