Annotations to the ASX Listing Rules offers invaluable practical insight into the ASX Listing Rules, providing you with clearly and expertly written, succinct and hands-on guidance on the application of the rules.
This product will provide:
- Practical guidance on the application of the ASX Listing Rules
- Concise annotations with a practice and procedure focus on the application of the rules
- Detailed references to ASX policy and Listing Rules waivers within individual annotation
- Table of ASX Listing Rules waivers that allows subscribers to easily and instantly locate relevant waiver by reference to ASX Listing Rule, company name, waiver number or date of issue
- Extensive hyperlinks to and from the relevant ASX rulebooks, ASX waivers, legislation, ASIC materials and specialist commentary (subscription required to those services)
- Expert authors provide practical relevant information to practitioners based on years of experience
- Currency. Seamless monthly updates will ensure you are always accessing the latest information
The Annotations to the ASX Listing rules is an essential companion to the LexisNexis ASX Listing Rules. This work provides comprehensive practical guidance on day-to-day regulatory requirements, obligations and applications of the listing rules.
|Author/s: ||Warwick Painter, Partner, DLA Piper and ; Cameron Jorss, Partner, Johnson Winter & Slattery
|Subject area/s: ||Corporate Law, Compliance
|Update Frequency:||Annotations updated approximately 6 times per year and waivers monthly
The Annotations to ASX listing rules will increase your efficiency in meeting and abiding by the ASX Listing Rules by:
- Providing you confidence that you have the most recent information through the monthly updates
- Saving you time. Instead of having to rely on the ASX or senior partners to answer tricky questions, this product will provide you with the decision support necessary to provide timely advice.
- Enabling you to make day-to-day decisions by providing company officers (company secretaries or chief financial officers) with a working knowledge of the ASX Listing Rules.
Comprehensive - Only product to provide practical guidance on the application of the ASX Listing Rules.rather than mere explanation or description.
Topical expertise - Written by top practitioners with extensive experience in the area of commentary, providing valuable insight into regulatory policy and procedure.
Intuitive and extensive links - to and from the relevant ASX rulebooks, ASX waivers, legislation, ASIC materials and specialist commentary*.
Ease of use – a table of waivers allows subscribers to easily locate relevant waiver by reference to ASX Listing Rule, company name, waiver number or date of issue.
Relevance – as an online product, updates and workflow are seamless.
*Links subject to subscription to relevant product.
Warwick Painter has more than 25 years experience with ASX listed companies and equity capital markets transactions, having been in practice for the past 14 years as a specialist in equity capital markets, corporate governance and corporate acquisitions at a major national law firm, including as a partner for 11 years. Prior to that, Warwick was Head of Corporate and Institutional Legal at Westpac Banking Corporation, with responsibility for legal advice on capital raising, corporate restructuring and mergers and acquisitions.
Warwick holds a Master of Laws with Honours from the University of Sydney.
As well as working in a national law firm as a partner, Cameron Jorss previously worked in-house as a legal counsel for a publicly listed company, where he was responsible for the day-to-day legal affairs and operations of the company and its subsidiaries, both in Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
Cameron is a member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators and the Australian Corporate Lawyers Association.