13. October 2011 12:58
Issue 13 of Risk Management Today is now available online.
Subscribers will find the following articles featured in this issue:
- 'Driving growth through effective risk management: getting the risk culture, technology and people right to deliver growth' by Emma Price of Active Risk
- 'Risk management: perfectly complex or a path to perfection? — Part 1' by Ian Abrahams of Corprofit Systems
- 'Workplace investigations under the harmonised OHS laws' by John Makris and Kim Grady of Middletons
- 'Risk appetite statements — how good is yours?' by David Tattam of Protecht Pty Ltd
- 'Corporate governance and effective risk assessment' by Dr Ulysses Chioatto of Ssamm Management Consulting