23. September 2011 10:29
Volume 12, Issue 2 of the Insolvency Law Bulletin is now available.
- Masi Zaki and Mark Addison, of Dibbsbarker, write "Liquidator's pleadings struck out for failure to establish a proper factual basis to cause of action against directors"
- Martin Hirst of Gadens Lawyers writes "On the beat: The boot's on the other foot -can you hear me Major Tom?"
- Lee Aitken writes "No more Alsatias - the transnational enforcement of insolvency judgments"
- David Richardson of HWL Ebsworth Lawyers and Anthony Lo Surdo, Barrister, summarise the case of Re Newtronics Pty Ltd (in liq)
- Amanda Carruthers of Lewis Holdway Lawyers asks "Can penalty interest carry creditors over the threshold?"
- Dr David Goldman and Michael Rose of Norton Rose Australia write "New Zealand liquidators obtain search warrant in Australia