22. September 2011 10:23
The latest edition of the Australian Banking & Finance Law Bulletin, Volume 27, No 3, is now available to subscribers.
- Lee Aitken writes "Lender versus intending surety: the 'duty' to advise"
- Graeme Howatson of Clayton Utz talks about the release of the second stage of consumer credit reforms
- David Richardson of HWL Ebsworth Lawyers and Anthony Lo Surdo, Barrister discuss the decision in Kousal v Suncorp-Metway Ltd  VSC 312; BC201104839
- Shaun McGushin, Richard Flitcraft and Rowan McMannies of Corrs Chambers Westgarth outline some implications for the banking sector in "Price signalling and information disclosure prohibitions"
- Tim Wiedman, Sean Robertson and Brendan Leighton of McCullough Robertson discuss the future of financial advice through the lens of recently released draft legislation
- Jon Denovan of Gadens Lawyers gives the latest banking and finance news, and
- Anthony Lo Surdo, Barrister, reviews a new book: Anticipatory Breach by Qiao Liu