21. October 2011 10:02
Annotations to the ASX Listing Rules is now live and available to customers
We are pleased to announce that Annotations to the ASX Listing Rules (ANNLR) is now live and available to customers.
ANNLR is an essential online companion to the ASX Listing Rules, providing comprehensive practical guidance on the day-to-day regulatory requirements, obligations and application of the ASX Listing Rules.
In particular, the product uniquely delivers the following to a customer’s workflow:
- Waivers database
- Increased functionality
- Depth of annotations
The decision has been made to release ANNLR in staggered form, to allow users to access the available material now.
- Chapters 1 - 7: Launched
- Chapter 9: November 14
- Chapters 8, 14, 15 and 19: November 28
- Chapters 10, 17 and 19: December 12
- Chapters 11 and 12: December 16
No annotations are required for Chapters 13, 16 and 20.
- Comprehensive content – the only product to provide practical, hands on guidance on the application of the ASX Listing Rules, going beyond a mere explanation or description.
- Intuitive functionality – includes a table of waivers allowing subscribers to easily locate a relevant waiver by reference to the ASX Listing Rules, company name, waiver number or date of issue.
- Topical expertise – written by top practitioners with extensive experience, providing valuable insight into regulatory policy and procedure.
- Extensive links – further research is facilitated with links to and from the relevant ASX rulebooks, ASX waivers, full text of cases, legislation, and more.
- Relevant and current content – frequent online updates ensure currency