4. November 2011 14:35
Issue 14 of the Risk Management Today newsletter is now available to LexisNexis Online subscribers.
It features the following articles:
- ‘Demystifying risk’ by Bill Dee of Compliance and Complaints Advisory Services
- ‘ERM = GBM (good business management)’, by Melinda Howes of Actuaries Institute
- ‘Time for new methods in risk communication’, by Harry Rosenthal of Regis and Partners, Managers of Unimutual
- ‘Compliance risk management in India’, by John McFarland of Hill & Associates Risk Consulting Group
- ‘Risk management: perfectly complex or a path to perfection? – Part 2’, by Ian Abrahams of Corprofit Systems