3. May 2011 14:47
ASIC has published new market integrity rules to provide the framework for the introduction of competition in equity exchange markets and new market integrity rules specifically for the Chi-X market.
The new competition market integrity rules are in line with the summary of the proposed market integrity rule framework ASIC released on 3 March 2011.
The package of documents published consists of:
- Competition market integrity rules
- Competition market integrity rules regulatory guide (RG 223)
- Feedback report to ASIC consultation paper 145 (CP 145) (REP 237)
- Non-confidential submissions to CP 145
- Chi-X market integrity rules
- Chi-X regulatory guide (RG 224)
- Feedback report to ASIC consultation paper 148 (CP 148) (REP 238)
A background paper including frequently asked questions and a summary of the package is available here.
Click here for more information on the final market integrity rules.