8. December 2011 17:00
Issues 15 and 16 (November and December 2011) of the Risk Management Today newsletter offer the following articles:
- ‘Demystifying risk: Issues v risks’, by Harry Rosenthal, Regis & Partners Pty Ltd
- ‘Tax and risk – build a bridge and get over it!’, by David Drummond, KPMG Corporate Tax
- ‘Rugby World Cup 2011 – the game of risk management’, by Samantha Ford, Adarna Consulting
- ‘Reducing your employees’ and contractors’ risks on the road’, by Ian Luff, Motivation Australia Pty Ltd
The expert panel also reviews the year that was:
- ‘ISO 31000 – still misquoted and misunderstood’, Jean Cross, UNSW
- ‘When risk paradigms collide – the dark heart of our troubled PPPs’, by Christine Lithgow, Contracts Australia
- ‘Failing to keep pace with change – the biggest risk of all’, by Todd Davies, Todd Davies and Associates
- ‘2011: On the road to global disaster?’, by Dr Carl A Gibson and Susan Furness, La Trobe University
4. November 2011 14:35
Issue 14 of the Risk Management Today newsletter is now available to LexisNexis Online subscribers.
It features the following articles:
- ‘Demystifying risk’ by Bill Dee of Compliance and Complaints Advisory Services
- ‘ERM = GBM (good business management)’, by Melinda Howes of Actuaries Institute
- ‘Time for new methods in risk communication’, by Harry Rosenthal of Regis and Partners, Managers of Unimutual
- ‘Compliance risk management in India’, by John McFarland of Hill & Associates Risk Consulting Group
- ‘Risk management: perfectly complex or a path to perfection? – Part 2’, by Ian Abrahams of Corprofit Systems
13. October 2011 12:58
Issue 13 of Risk Management Today is now available online.
Subscribers will find the following articles featured in this issue:
- 'Driving growth through effective risk management: getting the risk culture, technology and people right to deliver growth' by Emma Price of Active Risk
- 'Risk management: perfectly complex or a path to perfection? — Part 1' by Ian Abrahams of Corprofit Systems
- 'Workplace investigations under the harmonised OHS laws' by John Makris and Kim Grady of Middletons
- 'Risk appetite statements — how good is yours?' by David Tattam of Protecht Pty Ltd
- 'Corporate governance and effective risk assessment' by Dr Ulysses Chioatto of Ssamm Management Consulting
15. September 2011 11:52
Issue 12 of the Risk Management Today newsletter is now online.
- "What is a strategic risk?" by Gerry Robinson of Risktech Pty Limited
- "Risk leadership: How to be heard - a pathway for you to follow as a governance, risk or compliance professional" by Bryan Whitefield of Risk Management Partners
- "The management of climate change" by Peter Napier of Ipswich City Council
- "Headline events put spotlight on compliance, risk and governance" by Bill Dee of Compliance and Complaints Advisory Services
9. December 2010 12:15
The latest issue of our newsletter for risk management professionals, Risk Management Today, is now available.
Subscribers' attention is drawn to the following articles:
16. November 2010 08:52
Issue 5 of Risk Management Today is now online and in print.
We note the following feature articles in particular:
11. October 2010 12:35
Issue 4 of our risk management newsletter, Risk Management Today, is now online.
Subscribers are referred to the following feature articles: