20. August 2010 10:48
18 October 2010, Crowne Plaza Darling Harbour, 150 Day St, Sydney
- hear how ASIC will administer new class action legislation;
- learn negotiation skills used to secure Australia's largest settlements;
- learn how to determine and calculate quantum when you have no precedents; and
- find out what you didn't know about achieving the early resolution of claims.
- The Honourable Kevin Lindgren QC, former judge of the Federal Court of Australia;
- Michelle Reid, ASIC;
- John Walker, Executive Director, IMF (Australia) Ltd;
- Andrew Watson and Ben Slade, Principals, Class actions, Maurice Blackburn;
- Ross Drinnan, Partner, Allens Arthur Robinson; and
- Ken Fowlie, Executive Director and Practice Group Leader, Slater & Gordon.
Early Bird Price - $1155 incl GST if you register before 10 September 2010.
For more information, phone 1800 772 772 or see www.lexisnexis.com.au/pd.