3. November 2011 15:28
The latest issue of the Inhouse Counsel newsletter, Volume 15, No 1, is now available to online subscribers at LexisNexis Online.
The articles in this issue include:
- Ross Zaurrini of Blake Dawson writes about the Federal Court giving the green light to Metcash’s acquisition of Franklins
- Barrister Damien Lockie writes ‘Australia’s Clean Energy Future – Part 3 energy efficiency and disclosure’
- Deborah Chew and Eugene Chen of Hall and Wilcox refresh readers on the processes and procedures of AGMs, and
- Mark Garnett and Tabitha Bauer of McGrathNicol discuss intellectual property theft, ‘unearthing the electronic evidence’ in the process
30. September 2011 08:04
Volume 14, Issue 10 of the Inhouse Counsel newsletter has been released.
This Issue contains the following:
- 'Generic top level domains — your name coming soon!' by Kerry Awerbuch and Belinda Findlay of Blake Dawson
- 'Australia’s clean energy future — Part 2: Renewable energy' by Damien Lockie, Barrister
- 'Important new procedures for approving executive remuneration' by Deborah Chew and John Bassilios of Hall & Wilcox
- Index to Volume 14
- Table of articles
- Table of cases
- Table of statutes
14. December 2010 11:25
The latest issue of our monthly legal briefing for corporate lawyers and busy senior executives, Inhouse Counsel, is now available.
The issue includes the following articles:
- "Hot and cold in the greenhouse - 2010 in review and prospects for 2011" by Damien Lockie, Bond University;
- "Six things you need to know about Victoria's Civil Procedure Act 2010" by Jo Cameron, Mallesons Stephen Jaques;
- "Shareholder class actions - the best defence is a good offence" by Dawna Wright, McGrathNicol Forensic; and
- "What we can expect of workplace relations in 2011" by Nick Ruskin, DLA Phillips Fox.
25. October 2010 12:09
The October 2010 issue of our newsletter Inhouse Counsel is now online.
Subscribers' attention is drawn to the following articles:
23. August 2010 12:17
The latest issue of Inhouse Counsel is now available.
In particular, we draw subscribers' attention to the feature article by William Robinson and Nick Ruskin of DLA Phillips Fox - "One year on - emerging trends in unfair dismissal claims under the Fair Work Act".
Other articles include: