1. September 2011 10:59
Australian Corporation Practice service update 96 is now available.
The following chapters have been reviewed and updated:
To subscribe to the Australian Insurance Law Bulletin or other LexisNexis Products, go to lexisnexis.com.au.
- Chapter 7, Preparation and Content of the Constitution, and Chapter 8, Alteration of the Constitution by Alastair Macphee, Special Counsel, DLA Piper, Melbourne.
- Chapter 9, Share Capital, and Chapter 10, Membership and Shareholders' Rights by Jeremy Low and Caspar Conde, Allens Arthur Robinson.
- Chapter 11, Maintenance of Capital by Jeremy Low and Eve Regnard, Allens Arthur Robinson.
- Chapter 18, Managed Investment Schemes by Glenda Hanson, Special Counsel, Mallesons Stephen Jaques, Sydney.
- Chapter 23, Voluntary Administration by Ray Mainsbridge, Blake Dawson, Sydney.
9. December 2010 12:29
The latest service of Australian Corporate Finance Law is now available.
The extracts of the Corporations Act 2001 have been revised to include:
Cross references to commentary in Financial Services, Austin and Black’s Annotations to the Corporations Act, Australian Corporation Law Principles and Practice, Australian Encyclopedia of Forms and Precedents, Australian Stamp Duties Law and Ford’s Principles of Corporations Law.
References to relevant ASIC forms, class orders and regulatory guides.
References to relevant Harmonised Court (Corporations) Rules.