8. December 2011 10:00
Issue 4, Volume 12 of the Insolvency Law Bulletin contains the following articles:
- The Editorial Panel wraps up 2011 with ‘Year in Review’, and ‘The Eye on Insolvency’ also focuses on the events of the year
- Paul B Lewis of the Center for International Law, The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, examines the American approach to executor contracts of intellectual property in the US
- David Richardson of HWL Ebsworth Lawyers and Anthony Lo Surdo SC of Wentworth/Selborne Chambers offer a digest of the Re Colorado Group Ltd case
- A letter to the editor broaches the subject of the ATO’s treatment of insolvent taxpayers
- David Brown of Adelaide Law School and Monika Gajic of Finlaysons give us ‘PPSA Part 2 – Key implications for leases, other “deemed security interests” and liens’
- And the PPSA Agony Aunt throws light on some knotty questions
23. September 2011 10:29
Volume 12, Issue 2 of the Insolvency Law Bulletin is now available.
- Masi Zaki and Mark Addison, of Dibbsbarker, write "Liquidator's pleadings struck out for failure to establish a proper factual basis to cause of action against directors"
- Martin Hirst of Gadens Lawyers writes "On the beat: The boot's on the other foot -can you hear me Major Tom?"
- Lee Aitken writes "No more Alsatias - the transnational enforcement of insolvency judgments"
- David Richardson of HWL Ebsworth Lawyers and Anthony Lo Surdo, Barrister, summarise the case of Re Newtronics Pty Ltd (in liq)
- Amanda Carruthers of Lewis Holdway Lawyers asks "Can penalty interest carry creditors over the threshold?"
- Dr David Goldman and Michael Rose of Norton Rose Australia write "New Zealand liquidators obtain search warrant in Australia
17. August 2010 11:14
"It is a truth universally acknowledged that one of the success stories of corporate law reform in the last 20 years has been voluntary administration...[t]he reality may be that voluntary administration appears to be headed, if not for extinction, then at least to more of a bit player role in the great drama of insolvency."
For the full text of the article by Ron Schaffer of Clayton Utz in Insolvency Law Bulletin, subscribers can click here.